torek, 10. marec 2015

NOTD #4: simple spring nails

Hello darlings :)

I decided to bring spring on my nails and to keep it simple I only brought it to my ring finger.



I used nude nail polish as base on all of my fingers. I love this colour, because it really looks nice on me and is really suitable for my skin tone. After I draw this simple roses with bobby pin and pink and white nail polish. To finish it up I added some green leafs.



What do you think of this simple design?

Kaja

I used following nail polishes
  • base: OPI - Natural nail base coat 
  • nude: Beauty UK - Cafe Culture
  • pink: O.P.I. - Strawberry Margarita
  • white: Essence - Wild White Ways
  • green: Kiko - 388 Caribbean Green
  • top: Catrice -  Quick Dry & High Shine Top Coat

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar