torek, 18. november 2014

Friend's nails #2

Hello darlings :)

As you know from my previous post, I am using my friends and their nails for blog this week. My nails are just not taking colder weather too well.

So this time I was doing Nina's nails. She wanted some glitter and we decided that it would look best on black background. I once again used gold glittery nail polish from Manhattan and I must say that love it more and more, each time I use it.

 

We decided for the simplest design, but it looks great. Almost like professional manicure :) I know I am bragging right now, but I just LOVE the design (and her nails) :)




I made this manicure on Saturday,  today is Tuesday and it's still perfect.

And f you are wondering, this are her natural nails! And I am so jealous of her, because of this.

I hope you like this manicure a we do and I promise I will try using less black and less glitter :D

Kaja

I used following nail polishes

  • base: OPI - Natural nail base coat
  • black: Essence -multi dimension 20 fatal
  • gold glitter: Manhattan - Lotus effect 10S
  • top: Catrice -  Quick Dry & High Shine Top Coat

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar